About me

About me




    I think it's a high time for me to write something about myself, so you know who are you confronting with ;)


    My name is Kasia. I was born in Poland in a family full of love and understanding. In 2016 I moved to the Netherlands to study Arts, Culture, and Media at the University of Groningen. Like probably everyone in this world,  I am facing eternal questions of who I am, what I want to do, and what I like. Fortunately, with help of my dearest, I know what I want to do in life. 
   Once, someone very close to me asked me what I want to do in the future. Without any hesitation, I answered: " I want to graduate from my University, find the love of my life and travel around the world. It just came out from my mouth and at once I knew that what I just said was the purest truth. 
    With time, when I got to know myself better and better, I know what I like.  I like Art, especially Theatre & Performance, visual arts, and music. I was very lucky to have an opportunity to link my passion with what I study now. That is why studying brings me nothing but joy and happiness. I love music and I am pretty sure that without it I couldn't live. Literary. From the morning till falling asleep I need to list to these sweet sweet sounds. I love exploring new genres and artists. Currently, I am listening mostly to African music and I really enjoy watching NPR Music Tiny Desk Concerts. On their You Tube's page, I have found many very nice bands and it's life, so one can really see the real potential of the group. Except for these activities, I am crazy about travelling, positive psychology, spirituality, and healthy food. 
   The last question from the group of 'eternal' is the question of who I am. Who I am? If I had to answer this quite, slightly, a bit difficult question, I would say I am a girl who wants to get what is the best for her from this long lesson full of surprises, messed up situations, but also miracles, called life. The girl, who tries to be happy, no matter what. The girl who tries to make this world a better place, and therefore, starts with herself. 
   So that's me! Of course, on this blog, you will probably get to know me much better, but I think it's a good start. 
  Since I've already told you about my passion for music, I am going to post some links to the music that I am listening to at this moment. Hope you will enjoy it.

Stay happy and be yourself! 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts