On how to make your life a little bit easier.

  After some time, I have returned! 


 Although, my juvenescence in a religious society (christening, communion, attending to church for few  years) did not last long, it taught me some lessons that I still can apply to my current life. And I have realised this only just now...
   It taught me that believing in someone/something is not foolish. It helped me understood that having faith does not make you a weaker man. I have learned that having hope makes you stronger and the thought of being born for certain purpose makes getting through the life way easier. 
   I do not want to persuade anyone here to return to God and spend every day on prayers, no. Only message from this post I would like to underline(and I'll literary do it)is that it is really worth spending some time to realise that maybe, somehow there is something that you can believe in. Something that help you make this living easier, when there is a need for it. Till now I am not able to say what is it exactly that I think about, believe in, and sometimes pray to... But I know that this is not the most essential point of the whole idea. The key element is to be conscious. To everyday try to be conscious of your thoughts, intentions, actions.






 For almost six months every morning I consciously give myself a moment. Just before I start my day, which usually takes place among other people, I sit in the complete silence aloof from any potential distraction and try to not to think too much. Some call it meditation. It is  a chance to feel comfortable with myself, to feel the gratitude for the world, and this thing that I put my beliefs in. Within this time, I do not feel the need to talk how my life is bad, boring or wrong, that is, I do not have a need to complain. I just do not want to be this hurt-by-life-person anymore. There is so much more things to be happy about rather than to cry about. You just have to be conscious about it ;).  





  It makes you a good person, living with an open mind. In advance,  it gives you the opportunities to see the same value in others. When being uninterruptedly hopeful, there is no room for complaining left. So, win win. 




I added the picture of the sunlight, because the sun it's  definitely the thing that makes my life easier, and way happier.


Mr Jukes - Somebody New


Comments

Popular Posts